Monday, March 9, 2009

Thanks!

I cannot adequately express my gratitude to each of you for your prayerful support and encouragement. Our time together Saturday morning was a blessing. I have been so encouraged by how God has been so faithful in hearing and answering our prayers during this season we find ourselves in at Arcade.

Please continue to pray for my son Noah. It seems the more doctor appointments we have the more questions that arise. Noah is a special young man (I know I'm biased) and I have been amazed to see God working in his young life. Pray for peace for him. He is not particularly found of needles and phlebotomy and with a number a tests upcoming that involves needles he is fearful.

Please pray for my family as Sharon has just received her layoff notice from the San Juan School District. I am grateful in that this opportunity affords us the chance to put into practice what I have been preaching from Colossians.

Again, I value your support through prayer. Thank you for your faithfulness to the Lord and your commitment to prayer for me and my family.

I did want to re-issue my challenge from Saturday. If you're not involved in a weekly time of corporate prayer, try it for a month, see how it changes your life. You can join me on Sunday mornings at 6:15am in the Bride's Room, and Fresh Encounter is available Thursdays at 7:00pm. There are also times of corporate prayer on Monday mornings at 6:00am and Tuesday at 6:30am in the Bride's Room as well. If you are already participating then I would challenge you to invite another man to join you. Remember, prayer is not taught, it is caught. In order to catch it, you need to be exposed! Don't forget the next Stirring is happening on 3/26 at 6:30pm. Our focus will be on 2 Chronicles 7:14. Please plan on joining us.

Living Connected,
Pastor Jeremy

No comments:

Post a Comment