Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The Stirring

I can't thank you men enough for your commitment to pray for me, my family and our church. As I have told some of you, a friend of mine listened to one of my messages. He said "you must have a lot of people praying for you" (I think it was a compliment). It was awesome to be able to say "a lot!"

I wanted to invite you to join me Thursday at 6:30pm in the Worship Center for The Stirring. This will be an amazing time of worship through song and prayer. Our focus will be on our amazing God that we worship plus praying for our church as we begin the next chapter in the book called Arcade Church.

2 Chronicles 7:14 tells us - "if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land."

Prayer requires an important "if." If we humble ourselves and pray, if we repent from our evil ways, God promises to heal our land. I know there are still many hurts that exist within our church. God has given us a path towards healing. Let's see what God can heal!

I would ask that you pray that I remain humble and praying. Check out the church website blog for an example.

Thanks for praying and I hope to see you Thursday at 6:30pm. Childcare is available.

Pastor Jeremy

No comments:

Post a Comment